Monday, March 9, 2009

Prologue

As Pilate once asked one greater than I, "Truth? What is that?", I dedicate this blog to answering the same question..

This serves as the first chapter of a new blog.. This address was previously an attempt to get into the blogging world and habit - an effort that inevitably failed because I dared not write what I really wanted to - truth.. While the author of that old blog is the same as this one, the current blog shall be different.. This blog shall serve as my outlet against the perceived lies of the world, and for the discussion of truth.. In particular, it shall serve as a voice against the lies of Malaysian politics, though this shall admittedly be a current fad - I ulimately intend for this to be a collection of my opinions of truth for a broad range of topics..

For now, most of the opinions here will likely be posted as letters on the Malaysiakini website.. So check out postings by me (Slipperyhead) there or in other parts of Cyberspace if you would like to see my previous posts - I've got a small, but growing collection out there..

A disclaimer - I'm not arrogant enough to assume that my way of looking at things is the only way of doing so.. What I promise is that I will offer how I view matters, and that I will try to always be fair.. I shall always try to speak the truth in a fair, non-patronizing and respectful manner.. If I cannot live up to this, or if you disagree with something (and you have every right to do so) - drop a comment to let me (and hopefully others) know..

Here we go.. Fin.
Slipperyhead

No comments: